PETT tiolet - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-27-2006, 11:30 AM   #1

Trailer: 2000 Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette Deluxe / 1997 Toyota T-100
For all those who do not have a tiolet in their fiber glass rv you might want to look in the PETT tiolet system.
We have been camping out of a Dodge van and have use the PETT system for 2 years it is the best that I have use (ex water rafter were you have to pack it out).
When we go boondocking (most of the time ) we will still use the system even though our new to us trailer has a bathroom.
D Tharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:43 AM   #2

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
It looks like an interesting alternative

PETT system

I would be interested in how the shelter pops up in "seconds". It may be a good shower shelter!
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:53 AM   #3

Trailer: 2000 Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette Deluxe / 1997 Toyota T-100
Gina we have the complete system and it does work great.
Check the internet for good deals.
I think we will use the wag bags in our Scamp tiolet when cold so we do not have to deal with the black water tank.
Coming from a white water back ground this is easiest and best that I have ever seen. This is the only unit that can be dumped in any trash container( great when boondocking).
The price may scare some but once you have it you will love it.
The shelter works great for a shower also.
D Tharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 03:32 PM   #4

Trailer: Scamp
Send a message via MSN to Coach George Jessup
Quote:
Gina we have the complete system and it does work great.
Check the internet for good deals.
I think we will use the wag bags in our Scamp tiolet when cold so we do not have to deal with the black water tank.
Coming from a white water back ground this is easiest and best that I have ever seen. This is the only unit that can be dumped in any trash container( great when boondocking).
The price may scare some but once you have it you will love it.
The shelter works great for a shower also.
I am a PETT dealer. Use to sell mostly to Jeepers. Like hicking there are some places you should pack out your poop (Rubicon). The tent is great and yes it opens in seconds. It is designed to also be used for shower. It has a loop to hold the shower head. IMHO it's wayyyy over priced though. A simular item for hunters will do fine at half the cost. Don't tell PETT I said that. 2be honest I think they are trying to make up for the low profits on the PETT chemicals. Not much markup in them. Poo Poweder (stuff that chemicaly alters the human waste) really seems to work well. Overall it's cheaper to buy a bottle of Poow Powder and use your own bag system. If I rember my number crunching Poo Powder alone cost works out to about $.05 a poo.Im going to use this in my expedition camper to reduce the amount of water I have to carry for non hydration reasons.
Coach George Jessup is offline   Reply With Quote