trillium washroom/bathrooms - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #1

Name: parts
Trailer: In the market
California
trillium washroom/bathrooms

i have seen many different kinds of wash room arrangements on these trailers. i have seen the old style with extra sink, marine toilet, and privacy curtain. i have also seen a different old style with a room for the toilet and a seat just outside of the toilet room. does anyone know if there were any flush toilets with black tank in the old trilliums?

the new models have a few wash room arrangements too. one with toilet on the trailer door side, not sure if it is flush or porta potty. another setup is similar to the old sytle which has a room on the galley side with a seat on the trailer door side. are there any others?
Attached Thumbnails
trillium_orig_plans.jpg  
Attached Images

partsbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:54 AM   #2

Trailer: 1981 Trillium 5500
My 5500has a flush toilet and black tank. However it didn't come with a Grey tank so I added one
Joe
Joe MacDonald is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium