We had a combination of window and rivet leaks
. Weirs had to be cleaned out and under track for flow.
Windows need rebedding now did one yesterday and did one today. Need more tape to continue fixing.
Damage was done on prior work before we got the trailer due to using some screws too long and a couple just not into the track properly and then using only correct size 1/2" #10 screws.
Window glazing seals all replaced 2 years ago leaked at corner gaps. We have replaced a cracked glass pane last year still have one pane to replace bb hole did not see it happen.
Currently trying to find the correct boler
jalousie window seals that match our model and a pin for the window.
Closed end marine rivets by Stanley are being used required a pop rivet gun upgrade to use them. Have aluminum with steal and with aluminum mandrill in different sizes. The stainless are not being used. Part of the problem was finding source we could buy the smaller quantities we required.