I made a new top enclosure for our Campster
I have a small sewing machine so it was a little difficult managing the fabric while sewing.
Hubby stapled velcro, the loop side, on the pop top and bottom and I sewed the other part of the velcro to the fabric. We just pull off the fabric top when we store the Camspter for the winter. Keeps the top fabric from getting dirty.
I do need to make it fit better at the corners. Have not put in windows
yet-not sure I want to cut into fabric.
I used ripstop-if doing it again I would use some other fabric-ripstop is difficult to work with.
I hate to sew and havent sewn much-but did enjoy making the top for the Campster