1981 Square Boler wet bath - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-28-2020, 02:32 PM   #1

Name: Katherine
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
1981 Square Boler wet bath

Hello everyone,

The renovations continue on my 1981 square 16' boler.

This model has a wet bath however, the original model did not have a shower pan - it seems to be painted with some sort of waterproof pool paint from the 1980s and it was constructed with a lip so that the water doesn't pour out when you open the bathroom door.

The walls were covered in moldy vinyl wallpaper. I've since ripped out the wallpaper, sanded, and painted the wood walls with killz and have applied redguard shower membrane to the interior walls only (not fibreglass). I plan on installing sheet vinyl on the walls but I am unsure what to do with the floor. Any ideas for this one? I have considered applying the sheet vinyl on the floor as well, but vinyl is not supposed to be used on shower floors. I would love advice!
KatherineK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 12:11 PM   #2

Name: Eric
Trailer: Boler
TN
Registry
Katherine I have a Boler 1700 that came completely gutted an no interior pieces. While I am not going back with the original lay out, I am putting my bath is in the same location kind of. As a result I ma having to make my own fiberglass show pan. What are the dimensions of your shower?
Eric Frye is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler