1988 Bigfoot 19í trailer ceiling fan and ceiling lights no power - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2024, 07:24 PM   #1

Name: booman
Trailer: Bigfoot 1988 19' trailer
Nova Scotia
1988 Bigfoot 19í trailer ceiling fan and ceiling lights no power

Hi I have a 1988 Bigfoot, that I cannot figure out why I cannot get my ceiling fan or the lights on the ceiling going. Everything else is working fine.
They were working fine all along and then , they just stopped working.
I checked all fuses and they are fine. I turned the breakers off and on, but still
Nothing. Tried but no luck, Can anyone give me a little know how on fixing the problems.I would greatly appreciate any help.Im puzzled myself.
bowman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot, ceiling fan, ceiling lights

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules