77 Trillium - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2019, 01:29 PM   #1

Name: Susan
Trailer: Trillium
Florida
Registry
77 Trillium

Hi. I’m new to the thread. Am wondering if anybody can tell me where to buy a replacement door for my 77 Trillium. I’ve had it for many years and thought about selling it as is but changed my mind. It’s worth more to me to keep it than to take anything anyone would be willing to pay. I love that little thing. It’s been up and down from New England to Florida too many times to count. The best is hooking up to it anytime day or night and taking to a beach or the middle of the woods on a whim. Why would I want to give that up. In the meantime I should probably replace the door. It closes but there was always a space at the bottom. I really don’t know why but she could use some tlc. Thank you. SuCo
77 Trillium aka The Guacamole
SuCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 01:35 PM   #2

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Best bet is to fix the door instead. Talk to Team Trillium for other ideas, reviews on them are mixed (they are in Canada).

And before doing anything to the door, your problem could be a sagging roof which causes the side walls to bow out (changing the shape of the trailer), and not the door. Some Trilliums have had floor sag problems too. Door fit may just be a symptom.
thrifty bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:13 PM   #3

Name: Susan
Trailer: Trillium
Florida
Registry
77 Trillium

Thanks ThriftyBill for the info re the door. Now that you say that I can see what you mean. I appreciate your help
SuCo
SuCo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium