77 trillium water tank - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-02-2019, 06:16 PM   #1

77 trillium water tank

Tried drawing water from tank but no luck. Is there a way too prime the crank handle so the water does come. I was at it for 25 minutes and the water wasn't moving an inch
agreco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 09:42 PM   #2

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Hand pump may be leaking/caput.

Lots of threads about replacing the pump.
thrifty bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:53 PM   #3

Name: Rob
Trailer: Bigfoot
Alberta
Registry
Priming your trillium pump

Hi, have you tried a combination of pumping with you finger blocking and partial blocking the nozzle. That is how I use to do it on my Trillium, typically it worked getting the water up to the sink.
RB Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:56 PM   #4

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
I use a small squeeze bulb with a rubber tube to the discharge nozzle to inject priming water into the pump. This works well for me. Only need this after a long disuse.

Paul
Paul Moyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:06 AM   #5

Name: Dave
Trailer: Trillium
Alberta
Sounds like the check ball is not seating. Mine did that. Take the spout off and look for dirt inside. Clean it with CLR to remove any calcium and see if it's better. You also may have a leak in the hose letting in air when you pump. It's easy and to change and they get pretty nasty over time. But be careful removing the hose from the tank as the spout can crack easily. Take a sharp knife and cut along the top of the hose parallel to the spout with just enough pressure to cut through the hose.
Also, I bought a tiny electric pump with push button switch and connected it in series with the hand pump. Now I can pump or push a button.

Funny story: When we were traveling something was bumping up and down on the switch. Lost half a tank of water haha. Note to self, disconnect the battery!
4suresure is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium