I just have to jot these down to ask before I forget them! Sorry that they are all sort of haphazard!
1) Are all belly bands on a Boler
put on with the rivets on top rather than on the underside? Seems odd to me that they would rivet the top which you can see so readily rather than the bottom.
2) Do you just reuse the same rivet holes when you put things back together, or should they be filled and re-drilled? Won't the holes be slightly larger than the original after years of jiggling and ripping them out?
3) What kind of paint
should I use on the ensolite? Do I need to prime it with something?
4) How would I go about filling in the corners of the dinette windows
if I were to buy new radius corner windows
? Where can I buy radius corner windows
5) Do I have to sand down the shiny finish on the exterior? Do I have to totally sand off the paint
that was applied to the bottom of my Boler
before repainting? It's not marine or autobody from what I can tell.
6) Do I need to remove the housing for the lights
? They are riveted on and if I leave them the rivets will be painted over. The PO put silicone all around the housings. I assume this needs to be removed before painting
7) What do I paint
the exterior with?
I think that's all for now!