Boler B1300 table dimensions - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-03-2017, 06:48 PM   #1

Name: Alexander
Trailer: 1979 Boler B1300
New Hampshire
Boler B1300 table dimensions

Could someone let me know what the dimensions of the original table for the Boler B1300 would be? The P.O. of my 1979 trailer made his own table but I know the dimensions are off because it is hard to get into the dinette seats. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Alex Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:48 PM   #2

Name: Elvin
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
Length: 39 3/4" (Thirty Nine and Three Quarter inches)
Width: 30 5/8" (Thirty and five eights inches)
Radius: 7 inches.
omache27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 04:43 PM   #3

Name: Tim
Alberta
Would be a good idea too to measure your own then build to suit. The reason for this is often the trailers can relax and get what some refer to as "belly swell" It's not much but can be enough to make the table not stay in place when it is in the down position for the bed. If you were having troubles getting in, I would think about taking some off the corners that face the inside of the trailer. Easier to slide past and sit down then.
Hope that helps
T
TimR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:08 PM   #4

Name: Elvin
British Columbia
The 7" radius is the rounded edges facing the inside - as Tim said it makes it easier to slide past to sit down. The dimensions I posted are for a 1975 Boler 13 so it should be the same.

Elvin
omache27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:07 AM   #5

Trailer: Boler 13 ft
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR View Post
Would be a good idea too to measure your own then build to suit. The reason for this is often the trailers can relax and get what some refer to as "belly swell" It's not much but can be enough to make the table not stay in place when it is in the down position for the bed. If you were having troubles getting in, I would think about taking some off the corners that face the inside of the trailer. Easier to slide past and sit down then.
Hope that helps
T
I agree my 79 Boler's original table, which I'm still using, still fits, but in Bed Mode, I see that it could be a good inch wider to catch on the lip of the bench seats real good. I leave my bed made 100% of the time so I have placed little wood spacers, on each side, so the table part will not shift falling down.
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler