Boler Frame - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-05-2015, 07:17 PM   #1

Name: Wayne
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
Boler Frame

I will shortly have a 1972 Boler 1300 frame for sale. Built by Glass-Fab in Peace River Ab. Hitch has been bent but is repairable, rear bumper has some rust. I am having a new frame built since I am putting a new axle in and Fabricator friend decided it would be easier to do a whole new frame. Located in Coqitlam BC. Anybody interested can supply pictures.

Also looking for overhead cabinet. And does any one know if the Scamp striker plate for the entry door fit. Ours is missing so don't even know what it looks like. Or if someone has a pic so I can have one made. Any ideas appreciated.
WISE LABS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 03:44 PM   #2

Name: Dan
British Columbia
Hey interested in your 1972 Boler frame for sale when you're ready to part with it. Is there any cracks, or issues with it other than the bent hitch? Would be great to see some pictures of it if possible. And what are you looking to get for it?

Thanks in advance,
Dan
73BolerDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:02 PM   #3

British Columbia
There is the bent hitch and some rust holes on the outer ends of the rear bumper. Other than that it is sound. It is still being used as a template for the new frame. Unfortunately welder friend does the same thing for a living and needs beer bribes for motivation to get at my small job. Hopefully this weekend. There are no problems with the rest of the frame other than 34 screw holes from the mounting of the body to the frame. All the screws were still intact and the holes can easily be sealed. We had started to clean it up before we decide to go the other route.
It is being stored inside as you can see in the pics. Looking for about $500 and would hate to see it being turned into a utility trailer.
We are located in Coquitlam BC and if you are local please feel free to come by for a look. Thank you for your interest.
Old 06-11-2015, 08:15 PM   #4

British Columbia
photos of frame

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0248.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	85171

Name:	DSC_0249.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	221.0 KB
ID:	85172

Name:	DSC_0250.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	268.0 KB
ID:	85173
Old 06-13-2015, 12:09 PM   #5

Name: Dan
British Columbia
Thank you for the speedy reply! I'm definitely interested, but unfortunately the price is out of my budget right now. My frame is still intact just needs some welding, so yours is probably better suited for someone that needs a full frame replacement due to rust or something if it is in that good of condition. It is always good to know a welding and if beer is his motivation that isn't so bad eh? And definitely don't let it become a utility trailer, keep in touch if it comes to that. My trailer in the Tri-Cities too, so I'm sure we'll cross paths sometime.
73BolerDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 02:27 PM   #6

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Wayne as there are lots of Boler owners around the lower mainland asking for recommendations for a place to get a new frame - does your friend do other peoples frames or this a special one off just for you deal? If not perhaps you would share who/where they are located so others can use them.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler