Boler Frame build, Metro Central - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2018, 09:14 PM   #1

Name: Adam
Trailer: Boler 1300, 1972
Alberta
Boler Frame build, Metro Central

Has anyone purchased, or know anyone who has purchased, a boler frame from ‘Metro Center’ based in Winnipeg ? Spec and design seem to checkout good. Hoping to see if anyone has some hands on experience. I’m looking to deal with the frame on my ‘72 boler. No location to build one myself, or store a long term project. A ready built frame to swap onto sounds ideal... hopefully not too good.

Thanks!
adriemel83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 11:35 AM   #2

Name: Dave
Trailer: Boler
Manitoba
I got my frame from Metro last year. Well made and prefect fit. They have built and sold many frames. You can either buy a bare frame and install it yourself, or have them do it. They also sell the proper axles, with or without brakes.
72zedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 10:44 PM   #3

Name: Adam
Trailer: Boler 1300, 1972
Alberta
Did you have them install, or did you do the swap? Doubtful I’ll be driving to Winnipeg for them to swap. Probably look at getting the frame shipped. Hope for a proper fit upon arrival.
adriemel83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 06:29 AM   #4

Name: Dave
Trailer: Boler
Manitoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriemel83 View Post
Did you have them install, or did you do the swap? Doubtful I’ll be driving to Winnipeg for them to swap. Probably look at getting the frame shipped. Hope for a proper fit upon arrival.
I did it myself. If you're handy and have the proper equipment, it's not too difficult. You'll need a couple of floor jacks, 4 good axle stands, a couple of long 4x4s and some pieces of 2x4 to support the shell while you pull the frame out. I live close to Winnipeg, so I used my old frame to pick up the new one. They helped load it and strap it down.
72zedd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler