Casita Fiamma F45S Leg Knuckles - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-09-2018, 03:28 PM   #21
Member
 
Name: Perry
Trailer: Casita 17' SD
California
Posts: 42
Registry
Did you find a solution for your broken knuckles. Not sure if you are referring to the same part but both of the knuckles on our Fiamma F45i, made of aluminum, cracked and we have been unable to use our awning for about a year...really have not missed the awning much except maybe once or twice while camping in direct sunshine. The second photo shows where I put some JB Weld to try and repair but it did not hold.
Attached Thumbnails
P1040911.jpg   P1040908.jpg  

EggRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 08:33 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Name: Dick
Trailer: '15 17' LD Casita and '17 Tahoe LT
Texas
Posts: 274
My awning is the 45 S and a little different from yours. Miami is open again after being shut down for several months because of an employee shooting several at work. They had the parts I needed and it is quite likely you can pick up what you need now. I got them about 2 months ago. $25 each.

I tried to paste a pic. of mine but can't make it work. Sorry. Maybe I can email you a pic. if you want one. dm
dmad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 08:45 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
John in Santa Cruz's Avatar
 
Name: John
Trailer: Escape 21, behind an '02 F250 7.3 diesel tug
Mid Left Coast
Posts: 2,072
fiamma parts drawings are here, fiamma, spare, parts, replacement, repair, f45, f45ti, f65, f65s, caravanstore, privacy room, motorhome, caravan, be sure to pick the right one. the F45 series commonly used on our fiberglass campers are in the first link... For an F45i, looks like 98655-054 is the left side 'knuckle', and 98655-056 is the right side knuckle...
John in Santa Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:37 PM   #24
Member
 
Name: Perry
Trailer: Casita 17' SD
California
Posts: 42
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Santa Cruz View Post
fiamma parts drawings are here, fiamma, spare, parts, replacement, repair, f45, f45ti, f65, f65s, caravanstore, privacy room, motorhome, caravan, be sure to pick the right one. the F45 series commonly used on our fiberglass campers are in the first link... For an F45i, looks like 98655-054 is the left side 'knuckle', and 98655-050 is the right side knuckle...

John - I have studied the schematic previously and while the "054" and "055" seem like the appropriate part they don't appear the same as in my photo. Are these the parts located at the end of the swing arms? Here is another photo of the knuckle from another angle...
Attached Thumbnails
P1040910.jpg  
EggRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:53 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
John in Santa Cruz's Avatar
 
Name: John
Trailer: Escape 21, behind an '02 F250 7.3 diesel tug
Mid Left Coast
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggRoll View Post
John - I have studied the schematic previously and while the "054" and "055" seem like the appropriate part they don't appear the same as in my photo. Are these the parts located at the end of the swing arms? Here is another photo of the knuckle from another angle...
oh, thats not the leg knuckle, thats the horizontal folding support arm? looks like you need to replace the whole folding arm thing, as those pieces are part fo the assembly.
John in Santa Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 10:01 PM   #26
Member
 
Name: Perry
Trailer: Casita 17' SD
California
Posts: 42
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Santa Cruz View Post
oh, thats not the leg knuckle, thats the horizontal folding support arm? looks like you need to replace the whole folding arm thing, as those pieces are part fo the assembly.

Yes, that's what I thought, my apologies I just realized this thread was for the leg knuckle. I'm sure the cost of replacing both support arms will be close to the price of a complete new awning I will contact Fiamma next week to find out the cost plus shipping.
EggRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
casita


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
13' Scamp, Fiamma canopy, and side leg mounts Lee in Ohio Modifications, Alterations and Updates 4 04-18-2015 11:15 AM
leg pin Christi V. Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 12 01-13-2008 04:35 PM
Awning Support Leg needed llollio Care and Feeding of Molded Fiberglass Trailers 7 06-04-2006 12:21 AM
New, Sealed..Leg Stands for Olympian Heaters Gina D. Classified Archives 0 05-29-2006 08:48 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.