Hi Everyone, been a while since I've posted but now I have a problem that I'm hoping someone can help me out with. I have a 2000 16 ft Scamp
. I plugged the AC cord into my extension cord in my garage to get the fridge
cold since I'm leaving for a weekend in the woods tommarrow.
Went inside to make sure the fridge
door was closed and noticed all my DC lights
and fantastic fan was on. I thought that was pretty wierd since my battery
is still sitting in my garage on it's charger.
I turned off all the lights
and the fan and all went off. But I'm wondering what's going on??? This never happened before and I'm worried if I'm not gonna fry something with 120 volts AC power driving my 12 DC lights
. I can't ever remember this happening before.