Dometic Refrigerator Door - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-01-2021, 06:38 PM   #1

Name: Bob
Trailer: 1973 Compact II by Hunter Ind
CA
Dometic Refrigerator Door

Hi everyone, I have a 1973 Hunter Compact II which I purchased about 30 years ago. I keep remodeling and changing as time goes by. This last trip to Oregons small lakes to fish, I forgot to lock the door on the fridge and it flew open and off while I was traveling. Both top and bottom shelves were broke plus the trim around the door. I was able to joe magie the trim to put the door back on, but the shelves are totaled. The refrigerator is a Domestic
RM2201 three way refer. Does anyone know where I might find the shelves or a complete door for this refrigerator? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you
Bob The Handyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 01:44 PM   #2

Trailer: 1974 Boler and 1988 Bigfoot
Probably your best bet is to purchase a whole brand new fridge, It will be even if possible to find parts for a 50 year old fridge. But you never know, Good Luck
Rick M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 09:31 AM   #3

Name: Charles
Trailer: Bigfoot
Georgia
Send an email to thedometicguy

https://www.thedometicguy.com/contact-us/

See what they have to say. Otherwise, one of the two or three rv salvage yards in the country.

Charles
CharlesinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 05:55 AM   #4

Name: Lisa
Trailer: Boler 1700
Michigan
I was able to purchase used refrigerator door shelves on eBay for a 40 year old dometic refrigerator. The shelves were not from my model, but did have the dimensions I needed.
Lisa in Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
refrigerator