I've renovated over 11 trilliums and the best way I found to permanently fix the problem is peel it back carefully spray glue on the ensolite and camper let it dry for 5 min. then I heated the ensolite with a heat gun and stretched back in place... in the curved areas I rolled up a bunch of cloth about the size of a small pillow then took a long 2x2 with a small flat board screwed on the end to form a "T" and then bind it up in the curves and round corners and let it dry over night.. With a long 2x2 you can brace it against the bins and cabinets to insure it doesn't come loose while it cools, because it will shrink as it cools... This is the best way I found but I usually do this while I have all the windows
out, you can carefully peel it back from the windows
. when they are removed... Hope this helps Randy
Originally Posted by ststefan
I fixed quite a few bubbles in our Boler
. Unfortunately you will have to put a small cut in the middle of the bubble. Then you get a spray nozzle like the ones from a can of WD-40 with the tube and put it on a can of spray contact cement. Put the tube through the cut and spray the inside of the bubble all over. Remove the tube. Push the bubble against the wall and pull it back for about 5 mins. Then press the bubble to the wall again and you're done.
Most of the cuts I made were barely noticeable but I went over them with some Latex caulk any way. now I can't even tell where the cuts were made.