Found window covers, I think? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-05-2022, 05:19 PM   #1

Name: Heather
Trailer: Trail Mite
Michigan
Registry
Found window covers, I think?

So what I thought for the past 6 months was a nasty old canopy turned out to be window covers. They are mesh. Any ideas what they might be? Rock guards perhaps? Shades? Thing is, I have 4 tiny square ones that don't go anywhere, but might have been to cover vents. The front one doesn't fit (which is sad since that is the one that seems most in need of rock protection) and the door one is a smidgen to short. I'm thinking these came from a different trailer? Perhaps a Casita? Anyone else have these or have seen these?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20220605_191315_575.jpg  
Mitten Mitsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 08:56 PM   #2

Name: Jann
Trailer: Casita
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Mitsie View Post
So what I thought for the past 6 months was a nasty old canopy turned out to be window covers. They are mesh. Any ideas what they might be? Rock guards perhaps? Shades? Thing is, I have 4 tiny square ones that don't go anywhere, but might have been to cover vents. The front one doesn't fit (which is sad since that is the one that seems most in need of rock protection) and the door one is a smidgen to short. I'm thinking these came from a different trailer? Perhaps a Casita? Anyone else have these or have seen these?
Usually not left on while driving. They would whip around and could cause damage to glass. They are to keep the sun out and most are so light can get in when you are parked. That's what they look like to me.
Jann Todd is offline   Reply With Quote