Fridge Size on 1974 Trillium 1300 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-21-2019, 09:22 PM   #1

Name: Sara
Trailer: Trillium
British Columbia
Question Fridge Size on 1974 Trillium 1300

Hi there!

New to these parts. We picked up a 1974 Trillium Trailer at an estate sale and it is in pretty rough condition, so we're fixing it up. Model #1300.

We've cleaned it, and are in the process of repainting, but the next thing is that we need a fridge!

I have no idea where to start when looking for one. When I measure the opening, it's 19" wide x 26" high.

The sticker on the trailer says Voltage = 120v, 60 cycle 15 amp but I don't know specifically what to look for in a fridge size/how to outfit this type of trailer. Anybody have experience in this?
snicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:15 AM   #2

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Where o where to buy a Fridge.

Well there are dealers such as Fraser Way RV and there is another one that sells cheaper than Camping World in the USA but I just cannot remember their name but they are located in Abbotsford someone here might know of them. You can also look on line Vancouver CL or Fraser Valley CL, just keep checking and you might get a good used one for sale open up the RV's for sale on CL. One thing I could never understand is why folks don't raise the 2 burner stove 4" higher that way one could get a taller Refrigerator with a decenst sized Freezer on the inside. I have never seen a Double Door Fridge Freezer unit in thos small Molded Trailers one reason is that they are so small. I know our bigfoot and or Trilliums we owened over the years did not have the double door units.
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 05:57 AM   #3

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Its a smaller space (not as deep) as the new ones take, so a working older unit would fit a lot better.

Replacement refrigerators have been discussed many times before. Google search will get you there. In mine, the original one still works, barely.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=a...X5hDsQQ4dUDCAo
thrifty bill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fridge, trillium