Going to Canada or Sumas Washington? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-31-2008, 02:11 PM   #1

Trailer: 77 Scamp
Anyone heading from the seattlish area to Sumas or just inside the boarder of Canada willing to take a heater (the size that fits into a Scamp) Selling one and just trying to find an easy way to get it there that would be cheaper for the buyer than shipping...would be very grateful! Thank you Brandy
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 04:17 PM   #2

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
SPEAK to me Brandy, can ya be more sPacific, LOL!!!!!!

If there's no panic, the Trailer Goddess and I will be in Warshington (Lynden and then Fernydale) from July 3th to about the 12st at a rod run in Pioneer Park/Ferndale!
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 12:07 AM   #3

Trailer: 77 Scamp
Quote:
SPEAK to me Brandy, can ya be more sPacific, LOL!!!!!!

If there's no panic, the Trailer Goddess and I will be in Warshington (Lynden and then Fernydale) from July 3th to about the 12st at a rod run in Pioneer Park/Ferndale!

Well now that I know your headed straight past me..I am selling a furnace on behalf of another member and he lives up north eh, so I was wondering on your way back up if you wouldn't mind lugging a furnace back with you? Not sure his EXACT address as of this very moment but its your general direction. I am sure he would be very grateful..... Let me know if that might work for you. I might even be willing to grill you a "can only to be found in the USA boneless pork rib not availible to my fine canadian friends meal"
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 08:28 AM   #4

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Sounds like we MIGHT be able to work something out, eh??? Keep us updated with info. (....thats chillable)
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote