Help! Water pump leaking Bigfoot r17 - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-14-2021, 09:45 AM   #1

Name: Alex
Trailer: Bigfoot
Alberta
Help! Water pump leaking Bigfoot r17

When I turn on the water pump in my bigfoot trailer there is water leaking out onto the main floor. It looks like it's coming from under the shower stall.

Has anyone replaced this or know how to access it?
Bigfoot camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 08:40 PM   #2

Trailer: Casita Liberty Deluxe
The water lines that runs to the faucet is likely the source of the leak, or perhaps the connectors on the back of the faucet. Could be the hot or cold, is there any where you can see the lines or the back of the faucet? with out knowing your exact model its is hard to advise for sure how to find. My experience is with a 2005 17.5 gaucho and 2008 25fb.
Old 08-15-2021, 05:22 AM   #3
CPW

Name: Carl
Trailer: 2015 Escape 5.0TA
Florida
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfoot camping View Post
When I turn on the water pump in my bigfoot trailer there is water leaking out onto the main floor. It looks like it's coming from under the shower stall.

Has anyone replaced this or know how to access it?
Iím just guessing, but perhaps it is accessible from the underside of the trailer. I have never crawled under a Bigfoot so I do not know how they are plumbed, but the 12 volt pump in most trailers is under a bench because most use Shur-Flo pumps with strainer bowls which sometimes require adjustment and/or maintenance. Find the pump and turn it on and see if it is leaking. Ruling out the pump would indicate the leak is elsewhere.
CPW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot