How to Tell if Scamp is Roof Prepped for AC - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2018, 11:57 AM   #21

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Like that's never happened b4???? Rough roads and roof-top air rides? The trailer hitch was an additive. What ever. Doesnt look like your last post was contributing as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon2 View Post
Major topic drift!
Darral T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:04 PM   #22

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
patrolers

darral we are under patrol here at times. I honestly don't get it?

bob
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:35 PM   #23

Name: Gordon
Trailer: 2015 Scamp (16 Std Layout 4) with '15 Toyota Sienna LE Tug
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darral T. View Post
..Doesnt look like your last post was contributing as well.
Only if it gets the discussion back on topic.. you see I am trying to help the OP, but the last few times I checked the updates all I see is talk about rough roads and lubrication, not how to locate wiring. Topic drift leads to people who were interested in topic described in the title losing interest and not contributing. Not to mention that staying on topic is specifically mentioned in the community rules, to wit:
Please think before you post and keep your comments limited to the topic at hand.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program...
gordon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:10 PM   #24

So PLEASE, let the "ops" do their posts. Gordon you've caused more "off topic" here than Bob and I together- PLUS...since the "rough road" DOES tie directly to the A/C, so does the greased hitch and just MAYBE someone hadnt thought of that- a little preventive maint.

BTW, I DONT see in the rules where it calls for us to "Help the ops".

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon2 View Post
Only if it gets the discussion back on topic.. you see I am trying to help the OP, but the last few times I checked the updates all I see is talk about rough roads and lubrication, not how to locate wiring. Topic drift leads to people who were interested in topic described in the title losing interest and not contributing. Not to mention that staying on topic is specifically mentioned in the community rules, to wit:
Please think before you post and keep your comments limited to the topic at hand.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program...
Old 02-15-2018, 01:16 PM   #25

Dont worry about it Bob. I dont think I've been on ONE topic where it didnt "drift" some. But we're still talking about FG trailers... the A/C is one that can suffer from "rough roads"...THAT is why it's so important to be "reinforced"...but you simply mentioned what could EASILY be the "cause" of the A/C causing roof problems if NOT reinforced. I just happened to remember the "hitch" and grease. So go ahead and let's have a "Citizen's arrest" over something I think some would like and NEED to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0wtz View Post
darral we are under patrol here at times. I honestly don't get it?

bob
Old 02-15-2018, 04:38 PM   #26

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
patrol

darrall there are 2 bullies here they have sent me nasty p/ms before they are probably more after me than you. But I wised up and put them on my ignore list then I don't have to hear them! I was sort of shocked when they started after me I cant recall doing anything to anyone!

I guess we need to make new topics everytime we discuss anything!

bob
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp