I own two Bolers, a 13 and 17 foot. Is there a way to tell the year they were manufactured. I have an issue number, is there a way to read it to find out. Issue number on one is 23371.
Or is there another way???????????
My 17 foot Boler
is Issue no. 301914 and is from 1977 (or possibly 1978) "built with pride by Neonex of Calgary."
How are you so fortunate to have two?
I'll tell you my secret dream, if you promise not to tell anyone: to become the Boler
Queen of the World!
And here is my plan to achieve my goal:
1. Win a million dollars or two
2. Buy up every under-used, unloved Boler
, 13 and 17 foot in the world (OK, mostly western Canada)
3. Have a vast track of land on which to store under cover, then fix up said Bolers
4. Hire an army of handsome young men and gorgeous women with multiple skills in fibreglass, propane
, particle board, interior design, etc.
5. Get the Bolers back on the road by selling them at reasonable prices to people yearning to be free!