I don't like spiders and snakes - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2003, 03:09 PM   #21

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
>>if you would go camping more

Ouch, ouch, someone pull the arrow out of my heart!

Don't you think I know that, Jana? It pains me greatly to see any cute little fiberglass rig sit still for more than a couple of weeks ... and it especially pains me to see my trailer not move!

Luckily, we're headed out for Labor Day weekend.

And a professor friend of mine from Ball State University just emailed me with a plan to meet at Turkey Run State park in early October.

And then we have Columbus Day weekend ... where we're torn between the Burgoo Festival at Utica ... or a quiet three night on the Mississippi.

And my pig farmer friend wants a re-enactment of the Great Pig Farm campout after harvest time. (You want to stay up wind on that one.).

And then, praise the Lord, winter camping season will be here.:winter

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2003, 08:49 AM   #22

I hate bugs. Especially bugs that bite. Spiders eat bugs that bite. I like spiders. Unless they bite me, but we don't have those where I live. I don't kill spiders. In fact, I encourage them to build webs around my house.

Now, I have friends who live in Australia. They have some serious spiders there so I'm quite certain I'd modify my rule if I lived in Australia.

Old 08-21-2003, 03:05 PM   #23

Snakes and spiders are our friends! They eat all sorts of pesky critters like flies, skeeters, moles, mice and rats!!

Wait -- RATS!?!?

Forget about snakes being our friends -- they are EVIL and should be killed on sight!!! Everybody should run out right now and buy a garden hoe and sharpen it and keep it handy to kill the darned things...

Pete in the RatHaus