Interior Dimensions for 1976 Trillium Trailer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2015, 04:06 PM   #1

Name: Stephanie
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
Interior Dimensions for 1976 Trillium Trailer

Does anyone have interior measurements for a 1976 Trillium? I'm specifically looking for the exact dimensions of the bed.

I was hoping to not have to get my trailer out of storage to measure this but I can't seem to find any detailed floor plans.

Any help is appreciated.
stephfstpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:49 AM   #2

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
Stephanie, Kinda dumb question. Is it a 1300, or a 4500? I have posted some of the dimensions of both here:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...0-a-64417.html

But perhaps what you want can be found here:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...zes-29849.html
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 09:48 AM   #3

Ontario
Not a dumb question at all David! I'm sorry I didn't provide that information. It's a 1300.

Thanks for the links, however they don't give me a lot of confidence. I'm going to be dishing out over $1,000 for new foam and covers and I want exact measurement. The upholsterer also needs the exact size of the table in between. I'm getting the trailer out this weekend and will take some measurements. I'll post what the results and diagrams for any future reference.

Thank you very much for your help.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:05 PM   #4

Name: Lyndsay
Trailer: 1975 Trillium 1300
Alberta
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfstpierre View Post
Not a dumb question at all David! I'm sorry I didn't provide that information. It's a 1300.

Thanks for the links, however they don't give me a lot of confidence. I'm going to be dishing out over $1,000 for new foam and covers and I want exact measurement. The upholsterer also needs the exact size of the table in between. I'm getting the trailer out this weekend and will take some measurements. I'll post what the results and diagrams for any future reference.

Thank you very much for your help.
Jim has posted the dimensions and a guide over on my thread. here's the link, I hope it works. I used it this past weekend and worked great. I have a 1975 1300.

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/a...1&d=1426012557
PrettylilTrilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 04:42 PM   #5

Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettylilTrilly View Post
Jim has posted the dimensions and a guide over on my thread. here's the link, I hope it works. I used it this past weekend and worked great. I have a 1975 1300.

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/a...1&d=1426012557
Hi PrettyTrilly,
I saw that document and thought I could call it a day, but my cushions are rounded on all sides instead of the diagonal cut you have on yours. With the money I'm spending to get new cushions, this makes me uncomfortable using your dimensions, although I'm sure they're spot on and it's just the difference of rounded vs straight.
Thank you for your help!
Old 03-18-2015, 05:49 PM   #6

Alberta
Registry
Stephanie, I have six Trilliums. All the dinette cushions are round in the corner of the trailer, and diagonally cut on the opposite corner of the cushion. It is likely that your cushions are not orignal. Perhaps you could post a picture of them.

Not that having a rounded corner on both sides would be a problem. Sort of more versatile that way. That way, it would not matter which cushion goes on which side. But given that Jim's seat, and table would be exactly the same dimensions as yours, I would still say you could call it a day. Your cushion manufacture could figure it out from there.

BTW, $1000 is a lot for cushions. What are they made of?
Old 03-20-2015, 02:43 PM   #7

Ontario
Hey David,
My cushions are made of diamonds and gold! Only the best!!! !)

Here's the breakdown just in case anyone else is interested.
-Fabric $400 (it would have been $800 if I bought it Canada) chose a Sunbrella and matching orange vinyl.
-Labour and misc (zippers, thread...) $345
-Top of the line foam $352
= $1,097

No doubt my cushions are not original if you had six Trilliums and they all have the diagonal cut but they must have gotten their hands on the original fabric because it seems to match the pictures in the original Trillium manual.

Here's a link to some photos.

OH WAIT, is it that they're so old and mushed down that the diagonal cut looks rounded? Hmmm. Mystery solved I think.

Thanks for the help everyone. I'll post pictures of the finished product.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:36 PM   #8

Alberta
Registry
Stephanie, Those are definitely orignal Trillium cushions.

They look to be in fairly good shape, or is that a trick of photography?

You might want to see if someone wants to buy them. I would, but shipping would probably be too much.

Tags
trillium