Is this the Big Foot page? Need help - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2018, 09:30 AM   #1

Name: Roger
Trailer: Nomad
Nevada
Is this the Big Foot page? Need help

I hope I am on the right page I went in on the Big Foot section don't want to post twice. I have a 89 13 ft and need some advice on gutting the inside I want to gut it pull out all the cabinets go through all the appliances re wire the inside if needed and do away with the rat fur and put in thin out door carpet instead to me it will be more durable I have no idea how to strip it out . I have done RV matinance and repairs I don't want to screw it up it took me over two years to find this little jewel can anybody help me? Thanks I want to do it right with out destroying it
RV NUT CASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:57 PM   #2

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV NUT CASE View Post
I hope I am on the right page I went in on the Big Foot section don't want to post twice. I have a 89 13 ft and need some advice on gutting the inside I want to gut it pull out all the cabinets go through all the appliances re wire the inside if needed and do away with the rat fur and put in thin out door carpet instead to me it will be more durable I have no idea how to strip it out . I have done RV matinance and repairs I don't want to screw it up it took me over two years to find this little jewel can anybody help me? Thanks I want to do it right with out destroying it
:your back on FGRV page where you were the first time around.
stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 07:14 PM   #3

Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by stude View Post
stude
How come it said Big foot page on Fiber Glass RV then I pushed new thread and it came back to here ? Its like it wouldn't let me post but its part of the Fiber Glass RV page have no clue how to do this
Old 08-21-2018, 07:22 PM   #4

Nevada
Quote:
stude
I just back tracked I did get on the page for Big Foot trailers on the FR website so I am good thanks anyway for the reply
Old 08-21-2018, 09:05 PM   #5

Name: kootenai girl
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 1300
British Columbia
Just so you know there is no separate Bigfoot page, under the trailer manfacturers it just lists all discussions re that brand of trailer. It is helpful if you want to search all posts that mention Bigfoots though
kootenaigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 09:37 PM   #6

Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by kootenaigirl View Post
Just so you know there is no separate Bigfoot page, under the trailer manfacturers it just lists all discussions re that brand of trailer. It is helpful if you want to search all posts that mention Bigfoots though
Oh ok well my placement was spot then because bellow it there was a bunch of big foot articles and post so I assumed I hit pay dirt and it was a page for Big foots ?
Old 08-22-2018, 12:38 AM   #7

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV NUT CASE View Post
:Roger I have no idea why. I just wanted to let you know where you were.
stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 02:42 AM   #8

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Roger, Google Bigfoot Owners Club International...BOCI. Should take you to the site you're looking for.
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:18 AM   #9

Nevada
Quote:
:Roger I have no idea why. I just wanted to let you know where you were.
stude
Ok thanks bud!
Old 08-22-2018, 09:19 AM   #10

Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borrego Dave View Post
Roger, Google Bigfoot Owners Club International...BOCI. Should take you to the site you're looking for.
I checked on site and they wanted money I will check this one see if its the same one thanks

Tags
bigfoot