lander - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-25-2018, 02:24 PM   #1

Name: lolo
Trailer: automata wood carving
france
lander

bonjour, j'ai acheté une Lander Graziella 474 de 1981 et j'en suis content
J'ai enlevé la pièce de douche et le meuble cuisine pour faire un petit salon !
Je voudrais accrocher sur le mur mais quelle genre de vis je peux prendre !?
C'est du polyester n'est ce pas ?!
Merci beaucoup
LAurent
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1589.jpg   IMG_1576.jpg  

rabistok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 03:04 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Bonjour Laurent

Comme ce forum est basé aux USA, tu auras plus de réponses si tu pose tes questions en anglais.

Ceci étant dit, j'ignore comment sont construites les Lander (très jolie en passant), mais j'éviterais de visser quoi que ce soit directement à travers la coque de fibre de verre. C'est préférable de coller des pièces de bois du coté intérieur (avec par exemple une colle genre uréthane utilisée en construction, ou avec de la résine de polyester) puis visser dans ces pièces de bois. Plusieurs caravanes en fibre de verre sont construites de cette façon.

Si tu as d'autre photos de ta caravane, c'est toujours intéressant pour nous de voir ce qui se fait du côté européen!

Laurent says he bought a 1981 Lander Graziella 474 (looks like a nice trailer), he removed the shower stall and the kitchen cabinet, he'd like to turn the interior into a small living room, and wonders how he can attach or screw something to the walls.
My answer is to avoid screwing of making any holes in the shell, and rather try to glue some wood pieces to the shell (with some urethane construction adhesive or polyester resin) and then screw in the wood pieces.

Told him to post more pictures, it's always interesting to see what's on the other side of the pond!
Carl V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 06:45 PM   #3

Name: Gordon
Trailer: 2015 Scamp (16 Std Layout 4) with '15 Toyota Sienna LE Tug
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl V View Post

Laurent says he bought a 1981 Lander Graziella 474 (looks like a nice trailer), he removed the shower stall and the kitchen cabinet, he'd like to turn the interior into a small living room, and wonders how he can attach or screw something to the walls.
My answer is to avoid screwing of making any holes in the shell, and rather try to glue some wood pieces to the shell (with some urethane construction adhesive or polyester resin) and then screw in the wood pieces.

Told him to post more pictures, it's always interesting to see what's on the other side of the pond!
Thanks for replying to him and the translation for the rest of us.. yes this is an interesting camper!

Google translate did a good job with his post and I found this brief description that might interest the members:

The Lander 474 is the top polyster caravan from the the seventies.

It is light by the sandwich construction with polyurethane foam between the walls. Under and upper side are put together like a walnut !

Manufacturer: Lander s.p.a., Vigonza, Italy

Google translation.. I hope its close enough...

Traduction Google .. J'espère que c'est assez proche ...

Merci d'avoir répondu à lui et la traduction pour le reste d'entre nous .. oui c'est un camping-car intéressant!

Google Traduction a fait un bon travail avec son poste et j'ai trouvé cette brève description qui pourrait intéresser les membres:

Le Lander 474 est la première caravane polyster des années soixante-dix.

Il est léger par la construction en sandwich avec de la mousse de polyuréthane entre les murs. Le dessous et le dessus sont assemblés comme une noix!

Fabricant: Lander s.p.a., Vigonza, Italie
gordon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 06:57 PM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon2 View Post
Google translation.. I hope its close enough...
No perfect but surprisingly good!
Carl V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:58 PM   #5

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Quote:
Under and upper side are put together like a walnut !
Great description
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:48 PM   #6

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trails West
Oregon
The trailer is great but I am even more interested in the profile sentence for type of trailer that says "automata wood carving". I don't think that is the name of the trailer since he states what that is in the posting itself but instead it must be the work he is doing. I love carved wood automata
k corbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:51 PM   #7

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trails West
Oregon
The trailer is great but I am even more interested in the "automata wood carving" sentence. I don't think that is the name of the trailer but instead the work he is doing.
k corbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 03:47 AM   #8

france
Thanks for your answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by k corbin View Post
The trailer is great but I am even more interested in the profile sentence for type of trailer that says "automata wood carving". I don't think that is the name of the trailer since he states what that is in the posting itself but instead it must be the work he is doing. I love carved wood automata
Hello, yes i'm french so I will try to write in English!
Euh.. Yes my job is in Automata wood
If you want to see my website : Les Zautomates – Créations en bois and this : Cassandre – ..
Thanks !
i try to put some piece of wood on the wall of my caravane with some urethane construction adhesive ..
bye
Lolo Rabistok
Old 02-26-2018, 03:54 AM   #9

france
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl V View Post
Bonjour Laurent

Comme ce forum est basé aux USA, tu auras plus de réponses si tu pose tes questions en anglais.

Ceci étant dit, j'ignore comment sont construites les Lander (très jolie en passant), mais j'éviterais de visser quoi que ce soit directement à travers la coque de fibre de verre. C'est préférable de coller des pièces de bois du coté intérieur (avec par exemple une colle genre uréthane utilisée en construction, ou avec de la résine de polyester) puis visser dans ces pièces de bois. Plusieurs caravanes en fibre de verre sont construites de cette façon.

Si tu as d'autre photos de ta caravane, c'est toujours intéressant pour nous de voir ce qui se fait du côté européen!

thanks for your answer
I'm going to try with some urethane construction adhesive..
i found this :https://www.mecatechnic.com/fr-FR/co...yABEgIcmPD_BwE
see you and thanks again
lolo
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1574.JPG   IMG_1580.JPG  

IMG_1584.JPG   IMG_1588.JPG  

Old 02-26-2018, 03:58 AM   #10

france
Smile Thanks for your answer

hello and thanks to you very much !
i m' trying to fixe pieces of wood with urethane, i found this on the web : https://www.mecatechnic.com/fr-FR/colle-sikaflex-552at-haute-resistance-coloris-blanc-300-ml_CA10404.htm?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medi um=cpc&utm_campaign=acquisition-produit&utm_content=CA10404&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImqjc 1KDD2QIVChbTCh0hZwJnEAkYCyABEgIcmPD_BwE

see you soon..
lolo
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1574.JPG   IMG_1580.JPG  

IMG_1584.JPG   IMG_1585.JPG