Looking for Blue Trillium 4500 Stripes or Decals? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-30-2013, 03:04 PM   #21

Trailer: Trillium
Registry
Roy, since now you have several people interested in getting the silver door decal......maybe you can get these too. If so, I would like one also for my door, so please add my name to the list.

Thank you!
Noreen Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #22

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
No problem Noreen,

You should be able to combine anything that Tom has on his website with your order. Hinges, T-molding, parallelograms ... check these two pages to see what is available and the pricing.
Parts | Trillium RV
http://trilliumrv.files.wordpress.co...rtsinvnew2.pdf

The threads I started were to ensure there was enough demand for Tom to special order the things unique to the Trillium 4500 that he normally does not stock. If we are lucky he may get some extras to add to his inventory for others later on.

From the sounds of it, the special order decals will come in months after the tire and propane tank covers. They come from different suppliers and we still need to work out some details before we can order the decals.

David Tilston is right, shipping will be extra. You are all welcome for the many thank yous!
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #23

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 4500
Hi there,

If we're not too late we'd like a full set of the decals - stripes, words, door and rockguard. Thanks for coordinating this! k.
Kelly N23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:35 PM   #24

Trailer: 1979 Trillium 4500 (front dinette)
Trillium Decals

We'd like a full set of decals, will have to visit and measure our poor little idle Trilly. Thank you for organizing this, Roy!
Neil-n-Kathleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:26 AM   #25

Here is a photo of the existing Rock Guard decal on mine, along with a carpenters square. When I get some time I'll try to figure out how to use the measuring tool or whatever it is called in photoshop. Maybe somebody here knows how and could do it for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rock.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	409.0 KB
ID:	64698

Work brings me away from the computer for the latter part of the week. I'll try to contact Tom and update the lists hopefully by the weekend.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:46 AM   #26

Colour Sample

Chris McVeigh mailed me a sample of what he bought from vinylstriping.com - see thread http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post183342

Although they list it as an Avery Graphics A9 vinyl film Vivid Blue 1018: http://www.lettersunlimited.com/catalog/colors.pdf

Avery apparently calls it A9570-O:
A9570-O VIVID BLUE SC9570 SUPERCAST 12 YEAR CAST FILM

I was not as fortunate as Chris to have any striping hidden in the door frame since I only had the single stripe that has been exposed to the elements for 34 years. Dave Tilston confirms that his "trillium 4500" is also painted or stenciled on, so there is an evident colour difference.

Below is a photo comparing the existing stencil and vinyl on my 4500.

Name:	prewax.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	192.2 KB
ID:	64800

I then gave that section of my trailer a quick wipe down with water and applied 2 coats of a Zep like floor wax I had. You can see how closely the Sample Chris sent me matches.

Name:	Avery_Vivid_Blue.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	64801

Tom from TrilliumRV sent me an email requesting the numbers for the tire and propane tank covers as he is ready to place an order for them. I'll try connecting with him on Monday. Hopefully we can work out some of the details on the decals at the same time.
I'll discuss the colour matches with the covers.

I'll keep you posted as the decal order is still a while away.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:00 AM   #27

Name: Michael
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Colorado
Looking good Roy!

It appears that the double stripe is the more popular choice here. If you'd like to add my name to that one and remove it from the single stripe list, perhaps the order could proceed more quickly.

Cheers!
ckayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #28

Name: James
New Jersey
sounds good i will go for it. please put me down for
Blue Rock Guard Decal
Set of 4 blue “Trillium 4500”
Double Blue Stripe
cheenyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:08 PM   #29

Name: Linda
Washington
Hi Roy, thankyou for sending me this link. I am not good with the computer. I would like my name on the list for silver door logo and the doulble blue stripe. I have 1978 trillium 4500. How do I pay for what I have ordered?
Linda in OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:53 AM   #30

Hi All,

I've been talking to Tom from TrilliumRV about the decals. We expect the pricing to be available in the next few weeks. Given that everyone did not follow through with the tire and tank covers, Tom wants to do the decals by prepaid orders only. Unlike the covers that were made and shipped from Canada, the decals are being done and shipped from the USA.

I've sent messages to every one on the list that we don't have contact info for, requesting your email and shipping address, so I can forward them to Tom. Anybody new to this thread that is interested can contact me with their contact info. Or contact Tom directly Parts@TrilliumRV.com The blue stripes and decals will be a one shot thing as Tom is doing this by special order.

Details to follow, when available.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:32 PM   #31

Colorado
Smile Looking good Roy!

Keep me in the loop!
Old 03-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #32

Special Order Update

Hi All,

Tom is going to put the special order in for the blue decals on all orders placed and prepaid by March 14, 2014. So if you want some please order by then.

Please look at http://trilliumrv.wordpress.com/parts/

All instructions are on the Decal Order Page, which is a pdf.

There are separate instructions for US & Canadians to make it as easy as possible.
Where ever possible, blue tire & bottle covers can be added to the shipment, depending on current stock. If you'd like any of these, please send an email to Tom, and it will be confirmed prior to calculating the payment.

Any questions should be directed to Tom at Parts@TrilliumRV.com
- things will go much faster by emailing Tom directly.

Tom has sent an email to all those he has the contact information for, I'll send a PM shortly to those that he doesn't.

I see we have a few new 4500 owners that I'll try contacting as well.

Thanks

Roy
Old 03-04-2014, 09:40 AM   #33

Colorado
Hello Roy - Sorry for being a bit thick, but do I order directly from Tom at Trillium or through you like I did for the tire cover? I'm interested in the complete stripe package as well as the silver door decal.

Cheers!
Old 03-04-2014, 10:43 AM   #34

Michael,

You order straight through Tom. Tom has 4 different pages set up on his website:

His regular parts description page Parts | Trillium RV
You can order those parts along with your order using this form http://trilliumrv.files.wordpress.co...artsorder1.pdf

A page describing the blue decals Blue Decals – Vintage 4500 Models | Trillium RV
You can order the blue decals & some other things for your 4500 using this form http://trilliumrv.files.wordpress.co...decalorder.pdf

You print off the form(s) that apply to what you want, fill them out and either mail the form(s) to Tom on the address provided or scan and email the form(s) to Parts@TrilliumRV.com If you are ordering parts using both forms, double check with Tom about shipping costs before paying.

Tom does not accept credit cards or PayPal.

The Americans have to mail a cheque or money order directly to Tom.

The Canadians can pay using email Interac through their online banking. You just set up Parts@TrilliumRV.com as a recipient, choose a password and send your payment. You will need to email the password to Tom so he can collect the payment.
Or ask Tom to send you a deposit slip that you can mail a cheque directly to a branch of Scotia Bank.

I'd suggest that anybody using regular mail also let Tom know via email that your payment is on the way in case things get delayed. The cutoff date for orders is March 14. Tom is only doing the blue decals on prepaid orders. That is because there were a half dozen or so people that have yet to pay for the tire and tank covers that Tom special ordered for them, based on their word.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:38 AM   #35

Everybody on the list that has provided an email, should have received an email from Tom on how to order by now. Those that did not provide their email address have been sent at least one PM from me with instructions.

That is about all we can do folks, the rest is up to you.

If you want to save on shipping and know that you will meeting up with me later this year, you can ask Tom to ship your order with mine. Please let me know what I am expecting to come in for whom.

If for some reason you have not been contacted, please let me know. Tom will be ordering in the decals for all prepaid orders received by March 14, 2014.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:43 PM   #36

Well folks, the interest in getting decals for your Trillium 4500 seems to have really fizzled out.

28 people indicated they wanted to special order decals if we could get them, 6 of those have not been online since the fall. That shortens the list to 22, of which 6 have committed so far, with one more waiting to get their trailer out of storage first.

What is up with the other 15 people? If you expressed an interest and have not received an email from Tom, the instructions are 2 posts above. If you have changed your mind, please let us know.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:41 AM   #37

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
Roy, I am just negotiating with my wife about if I get two sets, or one. I will order by Saturday.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:04 AM   #38

A quick update.

I got an email from Tom yesterday, saying the response has been good. We are at that point where one has to make a decision. How long do you wait for the last responses to put in a special order before you upset the people that placed their orders.

Tom says he has 18 that ordered. 2 of the names don't match online names so I don't know if they are extras or not. 6 have not been online in months so we are excluding them from the "wait for them to respond" list. That leaves 4 - I've sent PM's and emails to those individuals this morning - just in case something has gone wrong somewhere. I've asked them to contact Tom if they still want the decals.

I think we have waited long enough for the responses to come in, so I'll tell Tom to place the order. If you've missed out on all of this, instructions on how to order are in post #32 of this thread.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:32 PM   #39

Trailer: Bigfoot 17 ft (15B17G)
Decals?

Any news on the decals, been told they are coming a few times now, but nothing so far?
Dave_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:51 AM   #40

I posted that Tom said he was shipping May 28, for orders with out stripes, June 3 with. http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post460000

I'll check into the situation and post when I know more.

Tags
trillium