13' question: is there a main fuse somewhere for the incoming 12VDC? We picked up this camper in the fall
, and it's been great until I parked it for a couple months. I noticed there was no power, but the battery
reads 12.8 volts. I just bought a replacement battery
, thinking maybe the thing just wasn't putting out any current, but this didn't fix it either. I replaced the inline fuse on the hot wire and put new ends on both battery
wires. When I put an ohm meter across the two battery wires (without the battery connected), I get some resistance when the outside light
is in the on position, and an open circuit when the outside light
is off. This tells me the circuit is good, but...? What am I missing - this is so weird. It's such a simple electrical
system. Any ideas? We're camping for the holidays and hoping to have electricity...