Used our practically brand new Snoozy for a camping trip to DS last weekend. DH stuck coffee in the microwave
and heated it a few times before I could get to the a/c to shut it off (they share a fuse and shouldn't be used at the same time) No problems then, but the next morning the microwave
wasn't working at all, though the a/c was.
The troubleshooting guide said to examine that the microwave
was plugged in. I can't get it out to check. It's really shoehorned in there.
How do YOU ALL get something out that fits very very tightly in its space?
It's been back in storage since Wednesday- unplugged- and I intend to hook up the generator
and check to see how it's doing tomorrow. Any suggestions about how to manipulate it out of its tiny space woud be appreciated.