My captain getting ready for a make over! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-29-2008, 03:02 PM   #1

Trailer: 1983 Captain
This would be the captain 1983 I found about 6 month's ago in a storage lot off the freeway I traveled often. When I finally inquired about it I learned it would be going up for auction! I stood on the door step for about 3 month's and when the day came there was'nt any one going to take it from me after that wait. So as it turned out the action was as is where is. All I could do that day was open the door and peek in what a mess but hey for some reason every one here like my self thinks out of the box. O.K. now how do I tell my wife that I just bought a rolling dumpster full of trash! Like I said out of the box. She has been cleaned out and stripped for a redo. Today I am working on the floor as it was rotted in the rear and I removed the wood and am putting in fresh with a hardwood over for the dinning area. The inside is gutted and almost ready for recovering of the rat fur? If any one knows where to get it that would help and how to apply it. Then I can put the interior back in. Any help would be great thanks so much Bryan.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4202.JPG  
Bryan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:23 PM   #2

Trailer: Scamp
Send a message via Yahoo to Pete Dumbleton
Rat Fur is available from Scamp -- Don't forget the double foil and bubble insulation!
Pete Dumbleton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
captain