Need help with reassembly of 70's suburban furnace - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #1

Trailer: Boler
Need help with reassembly of 70's suburban furnace

Hello everyone, i'm in need of some help. I took my furnace apart in behind the thermostat adustment knob, and i was foolish by not taking a picture of it before i started. My furnace is a 76 model year suburban furnace that is in my boler. It is the auto thermostat model. In behind the white knob i have a copper coil with the copper sensor , a big spring, a black rubber diaphram, then another small spring, a small metal with rubber backing pluger, a round flat metal ring with ciurcular cutout, and another metal plunger. I know this isn't much help. I'm really hoping one of you has a parts diagram or has taken their furnace apart before. Please help if you can.

Thanks
Michael Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:32 PM   #2

Trailer: Boler
Ok, so i found my model of furnace is the suburban gt6-3a and the part i need to put back together is the honeywell gas valve part number honeywell v-5000b-1011.
Michael Collins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
furnace