New Boler freshwater tank - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2021, 11:21 AM   #1

Name: Todd
Trailer: Boler
Alberta
New Boler freshwater tank

Good morning folks. This may be a redundant post, but I just wanted to let people know that I sourced a very reasonable supplier for freshwater tanks for Bolers. The company is called D & Plastics in Lacombe AB. They have the original molds for all Boler tanks and can manufacture on demand at a very reasonable price ($180 CDN). Custom Rotational Moulding - D&M Plastics Inc.. The tank they did for me fit perfectly, they even made a few modifications to the old design to squeak a bit more capacity out of it!
TBlevins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:15 PM   #2

Name: Angela
Trailer: Currently researching
Manitoba
That’s timely good advice, thanks!
AngelaC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler