No transfer of power from electrical hook up to battery and propane power. - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-26-2021, 02:34 PM   #21

Name: Larry
Trailer: Casita17'Spirit Deluxe (aka: Tweaker's Casita)
Southwest Ohio
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamperKev View Post
Thanks again for all your help. Once again you gave me a lot of valuable information. .... The battery was as dead as a door nail. So I went to the store bought a new upgrade RV battery and all systems are go everything works. ...
One "opportunity" down, now on to the next item to check:

Verify that your converter is, in fact, providing a charge to your battery.

A while back, I discovered that my 12v lights weren't working as I was getting ready to return home from a four day rally. Yup, not only was the converter not charging the battery but it also wasn't putting out 12v for the lights, etc. For that trip, the battery was doing all the work on its own (until it ran out of juice).
LarryB. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, electrical, propane