Old owners manual/ bigfoot - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #1

Name: Jim
Trailer: in the market
Arizona
Old owners manual/ bigfoot

Just picked up a Bigfoot 17 (1993-4) Would like to find a copy of the owners manual if anyone has one can you help? Thanks all, Jim M /Salome44
salome44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:10 PM   #2

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Jim, welcome and hope you enjoy your new trailer!

Have you take a look a the Documents Center here on this forum.

I see there is a Bigfoot manual but sorry I dont know for which one. But you will also find manuals for a lot of different makes of appliances etc as well.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #3

Name: Mike
Trailer: Bigfoot 17' DLX
Alaska
Registry
The one in the Document Center here titled "BigFoot-Owners_Manual" is a PDF of the manual originally from 1986 then updated in '87, '88, '89, and 1992. It might be close to what you need.

Fiberglass RV - Document Center - BigFoot

The other one titled, "BigFoot-CS_Manual" is an original manual from 1986 with only a 1987 update.
trainjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:06 AM   #4

Name: Jim
Trailer: in the market
Arizona
thanks so much for the info. jim m
salome44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #5

Alaska
Registry
You might also want to download the manual titled "Bigfoot Trailer Manual – Revised (Barry Zander)" off the BOCI web site here:

Bigfoot Owners Club International | Bigfoot RV Manuals

You might have to sign up as a member to access it (free trial membership is available). This manual was updated in 2008 by a trailer owner/member and has some useful commentary from him included. It appears to have a considerable amount of information on the late-model trailers that the older factory manuals do not contain. I do not know if Barry Zander is a member here as well. I'm still new here myself. Hope this helps.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #6

Name: Dave
Trailer: ,Bigfoot 25 foot plus Surfside 14 foot
British Columbia
"Old Owners" have manuals?
BCDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #7

Alaska
Registry
It would be awesome if some of the older owners who have manuals and brochures would make good scans of the material, save them as PDFs, and send them in to Donna (follow this thread: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ter-24384.html ) so they can be included in the Document Center. The manuals I have are already there, otherwise I'd be happy to contribute.

The Document Center is a valuable resource but it requires members to contribute content in order for it to grow and thrive. If anyone has something they want to contribute but don't have the means to scan the content, I can help. Drop me a PM for details. I publish books and magazines on the side and have all the gear to make good quality scans.

Tags
bigfoot