Last summer we fixed up much of the interior or our 1978 Trillium
Most of the T-moldings were wrinkled & damaged, and although it was recommended to heat them up to straighten, we found that this fix did NOT last very long. We ended up removing all of the T-molding and filling with acrylic sealant, as recommended by others elsewhere in this forum. The edges have been covered with vinyl tape, although I have not been real happy with this fix either.
Once the filler had dried, we primed with Kilz 1-2-3 primer and painted with interior grade paint
. It looks way better than having the T-molding now.
We pulled the heater out of our trailer as soon as we bought it, so we had to make a door to replace it on the inside. Because of that we are in the midst of making new doors for all of the cupboards. These are being made of pine and Masonite, and are being painted to go with the new upholstery that we are putting in. Because of the low quality PVC surface on the old doors, I would NOT reuse or try to paint
these, although I have read that many have done so, again using Kilz (or similar) primer and interior paint.
These are fun projects - I am looking forward to getting our trailer out of winter storage so that I can get back to working on it!