questions, questions, questions - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-22-2017, 07:44 PM   #1

Name: cathy
Trailer: in the market
North Carolina
questions, questions, questions

I sent the following to Lil Snoozy and haven't heard back from them, it's been a week, kind of disappointed, but wondered if I could get some help thru this forum

I have read on the Fiberglass blog about condensation, could you address that problem with your camper, I have read that keeping a window open helps, but what about the winter time

Do you always have models, that could be purchased on site?
we would be interested in NOT having the large window on the kitchen side, instead the cabinets
since we would be travelling from another state, can we purchase a unit on the same date or next

How long does the generator last, if constantly running air/heat and fridge
we would be travelling with our pet and need a way to keep her comfortable either warm/cool while in a museum
would we have to travel with gas? for the generator

can you run the generator to keep RV cool for the fridge? while travelling

we would be travelling with our pet and need a way to keep her comfortable either warm/cool while in a museum
would we have to travel with gas?

how do you keep the RV comfortable until it is time to stop?
with either the air/heat

does the cassette toilet carrier have wheels?

is the generator loud? I have read that generators bother other campers at night
does your door and outside compartment have locks that are individualized, ones that other RV owners couldn’t open?

do you offer ‘wiggle room’ on the price?

do you sell hitches, if so, what kind?

thanks, folks
cathybr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:09 PM   #2

Trailer: Scamp
Registry
What about winter time... Window open just not a much as summer. The air volume in one these little trailer is lot less than in your house.
If you learn how to minimize you won't need those cabinets, The more windows the lighter it is inside.
If done right you don't need a generator.
Can you run the generator while traveling? Hmmm, I don't it's good idea.

I think you should start reading then answer those questions for yourself.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:38 PM   #3

Name: Steve
Trailer: 2018, 21ft escape— 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
NW Wisconsin
Winter where ? Southern Florida or The UP of Michigan ?
We have camped at 17 below zero and condensation is an issue that opening a window won't solve .

We don't have a generator and never will. We have solar and propane. Generators have a tendency to bother people any time of the day

We do not heat or cool our trailer when driving . Since no one should ride in a moving trailer there's no sense cooling the furniture. Our dog rides in our vehicle which is air conditioned and stays in our air conditioned trailer when camped.
He's never complained in over 30,000 miles of travel.

We have a universal key for all our trailer's locked storage doors ,
that way if you loose your keys you can borrow the neighbors .
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:52 PM   #4

Name: Charlie
Trailer: 2014 Lil Snoozy
North Carolina
Registry
They might eventually respond. The best way to contact the factory is to call. They are 6-9 months behind on orders .
charlsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 10:47 PM   #5

Name: Jack
Trailer: 2015 Casita 17FD
Rapides Parish La.
generator, yes, you will have to travel with gas...most campgrounds have quiet hours, no gennies after 10pm and yes, your gennie will bother others regardless of noise levels..it will last about 8hrs on tank of gas...rarely would you travel with gennie running, the volume of space is easily heated/cooled once you reach destination..........
madjack

p.s. oh yeah, most rv locks are universal...this not a problem since 99.99% of rv'ers are VERY honest...how about you??????...mj

p.p.s. most of your other questions...and others, can be answered by a phone call to the manufacturer............mj
madjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lil snoozy