Ray Horner &/or PlayPac Owners... Your attention please! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Maintenance | Restoration | Modifications | Problem Solving > Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-29-2003, 04:04 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Ray Horner &/or PlayPac Owners... Your attention please!

Ray... is it just my imagination or did you a while back transport a trailer for someone that was called a PlayPac? It seemed you mentioned something about the frame being like that of a boat frame, triangular in shape, and a beast to tow because of yucky tires. Reason why I'm asking... I found an early 70's PlayPac that the owner want's to sell. It's in a bit of disrepair, but the asking price isn't too much for what I think it's worth... although they won't dicker on that price. I am working on getting the cash for the trailer because 1) I want it and 2) I really like the looks of it. I was just wondering if that was the same kind of trailer, and what info you or others had on it for when I start rehab. That is if the Gods are willing to let me get this without anyone, once again beating me to the punch... :bh Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote