Rear jack legs 1977 Trillium - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2017, 09:58 AM   #1

Rear jack legs 1977 Trillium

Looking for advice on what's missing. The legs on the rear lift and drop easily. Problem is they fall down while driving. I believe I am missing the spring that keeps them in place. Anyone know the size how to install and what to ask for. Any maintenance needed on these legs
Thanks
Tony
agreco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 03:18 PM   #2

Name: Ray
Trailer: 2017 Scamp 16 Deluxe
Missouri
Tony,

Because those springs sometimes break, in addition to the springs, we always secure the stabilizers in the "up" position by using very small bungee cords (or similar).

Replacement Atwood stabilizers are not all that expensive and are just attached to to Scamp bumpers with a couple of bolts.

I suppose you could contact Atwood (email or phone) for replacement springs and install instructions?

Good luck with the "fix" or "replace"! [emoji4]

Ray
rdickens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium