replace door skin - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-03-2012, 10:35 AM   #1

Name: darryl
Trailer: 1974Ventura
B.C.
replace door skin

anyone know where i can get a new tin outer door skin for my ventura trailer here in canada.if i knew where to purchase it,could fab to fit.thks for the help.Darryl
1974ventura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:44 PM   #2

Name: Hazel
Trailer: Trillium
Saskatchewan
Hubby thinks you should be able to buy sheet aluminum and tin at a place that deals with steel. Our son buys this sort of thing (he is a contract welder) - working somewhere near Fort Mac right now.
Hazel in Sk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:35 PM   #3

Name: Glenn
Trailer: Ventura
Saskatchewan
Ventura Trailer

Hi All
I bought a used truck camper door and want to cut it down to make it fit my Ventura trailer. It didn’t have an original door when I bought it. Someone made a wooden door to cover the opening. The original frame is there, all I need to know is the door dimensions if someone could help me out.
GlennW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:45 PM   #4

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trails West
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennW View Post
Hi All
I bought a used truck camper door and want to cut it down to make it fit my Ventura trailer. It didn’t have an original door when I bought it. Someone made a wooden door to cover the opening. The original frame is there, all I need to know is the door dimensions if someone could help me out.
You have all the original metal extrusions that went against the opening and the matching extrusions that go on the edge of the door?
k corbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:49 PM   #5

Name: Glenn
Trailer: Ventura
Saskatchewan
The only original parts are the frame on the camper. Not even sure is the top to bottom piano style hinge is original
GlennW is offline   Reply With Quote