We used the boler hinge repair kits, new ball, springs and bolts. The ware in hinge arm position of balls meant we had to move the wall side of hinges up and over. Top hinge toward front and up plus the bottom hinge up and toward back to stop no-see-ums (sand flies) and black flies. Worked fine without moving hinges we just have a no-see-ums problem at times.
The removal was not easy. The bolts had to be drilled out leaving threads in place then peel out tread re-tap using same thread count next size up carefully with new bolts. P.S. use anti seize if you do this on stainless bolts or they will become one with the aluminum arms.
Told the Scamp
repair kit will also work on bolers, we did use the boler kit at the time. To bad you need more than a repair.