Rockguard Trillium 4500 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-15-2020, 08:27 PM   #1

Name: David
Trailer: TRILLIUM 4500
California
Rockguard Trillium 4500

Hi, Does anybody out there have an old rockguard or makes new rockguards for a Trillium 4500?
Thankyou
drlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 07:15 AM   #2

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
No new ones right now, at least that look good on the old trailer. Demand for used ones FAR EXCEED supply. First, many Trilliums did not come with the rock guard. Secondly, rock guards get damaged.

Best bet is to google RV salvage yards in your area, and plan on modifying a front rock guard off a different brand trailer to fit your Trillium.
thrifty bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 08:45 AM   #3

Trailer: Trillium 4500
Registry
Do you have your old rock guard? If not get the approximate dimensions from someone on here. Build the outer frame out of channel aluminum. I then recommend keeping the dividers that Trillium uses (make your own) and filling the areas with sheet fiberglass. For the section that is corrugated you will have to get creative. If you don't care about the vintage look you could just order a new Scamp rock guard from Scamp.
Old 05-16-2020, 09:42 AM   #4
Commercial Member

Name: Outback
Trailer: Outback trillium trailer
Alberta
trillium from and rear window/ rock covers

Outback trailers has being making very nice one piece fibreglass front rock cover with multiply colour options, there sold as a package complete with gas struts , stainless hinge, and all mounting hardware
Joe at Outback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 06:37 PM   #5

Name: Joy
Trailer: 1981 Burro 13'
Suburbs of Philly
Trillium Rock Guard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe at Outback View Post
Outback trailers has being making very nice one piece fibreglass front rock cover with multiply colour options, there sold as a package complete with gas struts , stainless hinge, and all mounting hardware

Joe-

I have a vintage Burro (sounds better than 'old') and need a rock guard but I have neither the tools nor the skills to craft one.

I didn't see where buying a rock guard a la carte from Trillium/Outback is an option... I would love to be incorrect! And would Trillium/Outback ship to Pennsylvania?
Thanks!
JWard
imjoyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 11:41 AM   #6
Commercial Member

Name: Outback
Trailer: Outback trillium trailer
Alberta
rock guard / window cover

Hello Joy if you can get me your window dimensions, i will see if i can make ours fit you unique Burro camper. And yes we do ship all over north America.
Joe at Outback is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium