RV help in Auburn AL - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-26-2021, 12:58 PM   #1

Name: Debra
Trailer: Casita 2019
FL
RV help in Auburn AL

Hey All, I left my Casita SD in Auburn AL and look forward to getting back there to pick it up and get on the road! (Right now recouping from hip replacement in NYC!) I have a couple of issues to get fixed on the Casida before it (and I) are ready to move on. Can anyone who lives in Auburn, somewhere nearby or has gotten in that area, give me advice about who (or what type of person) might be able to fix the following:

1. I had a rear view camera wired, mostly for use while driving, but it was wired incorrectly and now if I have the camera on, my left signal will not work. Needless to say the left signal is most important to safety but I would love to have both operational. I had a RV person in Flordia do the wiring and do not intend to return there right away and and want to get the camera operational before I go on the road.

2. My electric tongue jack keeps blowing fuses. I have done all kinds of things to protect the fuse from water intrusion. Not sure what is going on.

Any advice welcome on these issues from specific recommendations to general advice. Much obliged.
Debbie in Florida is offline   Reply With Quote