Scamp 19' Deluxe Shower Pan Replacement - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-23-2021, 10:40 AM   #1

Name: Thomas
Trailer: Scamp
Hollywood
Scamp 19' Deluxe Shower Pan Replacement

The previous owner removed the shower pan.i am installing a new one now.
Could someone please send me photos showing the mounting underneath the pan and in the shower.

This is a deluxe 19' - front bathroom .

Thank you
TOM JOHNSON
Tcjmiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 12:21 PM   #2

Trailer: Eggcamper
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcjmiami View Post
The previous owner removed the shower pan.i am installing a new one now.
Could someone please send me photos showing the mounting underneath the pan and in the shower.

This is a deluxe 19' - front bathroom .

Thank you
TOM JOHNSON
Tom -
It doesn't look like anyone responded? Have you gone ahead with the project? I am not familiar with infrastructure of the Scamp, but owned an EggCamper. Ours(17') also had a front shower -- it was a wet shower w/ shower pan & integrated black tank, on which the toilet sat. Somewhere I have old pics of a guy who bought an EggCamper shell from the factory and put in his own shower/bath. It seems that unit was simply mounted on top of the fiberglass coated wooden decking - holes drilled where necessary? Let me know if you want to discuss...
Old 01-06-2022, 04:06 PM   #3

Trailer: Trillium 4500
Registry
Contact Scamp. They are usually pretty helpful. I bet they would be able to answer any question you have and perhaps take a picture of one being built. https://www.scamptrailers.com/ask-scamp/faq-s
Old 01-08-2022, 07:20 AM   #4

Name: Thomas
Trailer: Scamp
Hollywood
Thank you for the reply.
I have contacted Scamp and purchased a Shower Pan.
It is good and bad news.
The pan cost about $600 with shipping.
The pan is about 3 inches to long because I have since learned that the bathroom on later models are larger with the difference coming out of the stairway up to the bed.

TOM
Tcjmiami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp