Scamp Front and Rear Window TRIM-LOK - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2021, 03:51 PM   #1

Name: Joe
Trailer: Scamp
South Carolina
Scamp Front and Rear Window TRIM-LOK

I am sure it has been asked before but I have looked around and couldn't find a tread.

Does anyone know the specifications of the scamp front and rear Trim-Lok? Is it 1/4" glass and 1/8" Edge? Also, has anyone had any problems with the one-piece Trim-Loc?
HarveyCola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 07:03 PM   #2

Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Scamp
Wisconsin
Registry
I found a video...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarveyCola View Post
I am sure it has been asked before but I have looked around and couldn't find a tread.

Does anyone know the specifications of the scamp front and rear Trim-Lok? Is it 1/4" glass and 1/8" Edge? Also, has anyone had any problems with the one-piece Trim-Loc?
AC0GV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 02:56 PM   #3

Name: Pat
Trailer: 2006 Scamp 19 Deluxe
Enchanted Mountains of Western New York State on the Amish Trail in Cattaraugus County!
He sure makes it look easy, but I think I'd let someone who does it all the time do it. Less chance of mistakes and it would get done quicker. I spent many years developing skills as a truck driver/petroleum transport trainer, and I can weld, but I sure am not a good welder cause I never developed those skills. It takes a very steady hand.
parmm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp