Several questions about Bigfoot 25B25RQ/RT - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-11-2020, 04:29 PM   #21

Name: Russ
Trailer: 2020 25 RQ
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfootfamily View Post
Well I don't agree with the question of preferable layout but I have to agree that there seems to be less desire for the FQ, as I see many more of the RQ than I do of the FQ's. While it may be less significant to others, the additional seating option as well as a third bed is what should be the appeal of a FQ for some. We downsized from a large A class and the idea of a move to only have the table to sit at ruled it out for us. There was a nice one located in Washington State with some excellent photo's of the interior. I thought it presented really well.
Does your FQ have a window at the front?

Russ Foster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 05:33 PM   #22

Name: Paul
Trailer: Bigfoot
--
Registry
The FQ has no window in the front. It has one on either side of the bed at the front. As was mentioned in the first response to my post, many like the table and large window at the front. This was the configuration of my old 17'5. The 21' had a sofa under the window. The 25FQ has windows on either side in the area of the dinette; personally I feel it has equivalent view as the others. I have only seen recent model year configurations in the RQ, it could be Bigfoot has dropped the FQ.

Bigfootfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 04:43 AM   #23

Name: Tom
Trailer: R-Vision & In the market
Massachusetts
Bigfoot RVs seem to be heavier than factory specs. Having said that the FB is listed about 700 pounds more than the RQ.

The FB may have a nicer bathroom though.

ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot