Structural spray foam - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-17-2015, 04:56 PM   #1

Structural spray foam

Has anyone used structural spray foam in their repairs? I am contemplating fixing an interior wall with prior water damage on a Bigfoot camper using git rot epoxy for the wood and structural spray foam where there is only insulation. There is no delamination of the fiberglass/foam/wood wall. However, the corners did not have foam, just fiberglass insulation. I would like to remove as much of the insulation as I can and spray a closed cell polyurethane structural foam. Thoughts? Thanks!
squatch-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 05:38 PM   #2

Trailer: 1990 Scamp 16 ft
Sounds good to me. Just be careful of expanding foam if you squirt it into deep cavities.
John Linck is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)