Sorry, I don't have any pictures, divorce happened quickly so didn't have time to record the modifications. I built the countertops myself, i got a cabinet maker to make the doors, it was all done in oak. i think i had the sink drain out the side into a portable water carrier. i had installed a 12 volt pump which worked well. i had to remove the front bunk/sofa, i was not worried about changing the front to back balance as i added more weight
to the front. your tongue weight
should be at least 10% of the trailer weight. The new trailer i am working on will be all maple wood. i am changing all the window torque operators, replacing cracked windows
, new fridge
, new converter, new 12v. pump, new water tank, new countertops, new stove top. I am changing the vents for the fridge.
I am adding a microwave
and adding some drawers. I am repainting the interior & exterior, change the table top, flooring, the frame is upgraded as some models had frame issues. Also adding chrome wheels. Also importantly i am adding small computer fans on the back of the fridge to add in cooling, which is important for the fridge to work effecientlly. If you have any difficulties, i can give you my opinion, but remember its my opinion only. Take your time and enjoy the journey.