Table and Hinge - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-12-2023, 12:08 AM   #21

Name: Charles
Trailer: Bigfoot
Georgia
[QUOTE=Gerry;94111]
Quote:
Hi all,

I have four "hinge marks" where I am guessing the table was attached to the Boler wall.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I miss spoke saying it had a long clip on the wall but 2 mounting points for the "U" bracket.
The 2 higher spots are for brackets that are mounted and can be seen on the table.
The table itself has a hinged leg in the front center, I should have taken picture but I didn't and the U bracket swings on the edge of table either in the up position or the down as in photo.
Gerry the canoebuilder.
That type of brackets is very common, my 2008 Bigfoot has the same thing, with plastic stops to hold the rod in the bottom brackets. I do not use it for anything other than a Dinette but like DonnaD, I would not want those posts and bases in the way, I had a Thor trailer with that setup and it was annoying.

Charles