We are trashing the Powertron!!!!!
Our plan is the following:
1. Run all 12v stuff off the battery
2. Run all 110 stuff off the shore power when we have it.
3. Installing a smart charger to charge the battery
when connected to shore power only.
1. Do you need a fuse panel for the 12v side?
2. Stupid quesiton: Do we will need a fuse panel on the 110 side, right????
My thinking is, why would you need a converter if both powers (12v / 110) are kept seperate and have a good smart charger. Am I missing something?
We are at stand still on finishing the electrical
and will not install the Fantastic Fan after frying the radio until we can figure out what to do.
Is there any other smart charger suggested other than the Progressive Dynamics 9200?
We saw one at Canadian Tire for about $75 that does state it's a smart charger and will not over the charge the battery
. Has anyone else looked at or using this one?