Trillium Door "Rubber"/Cabinet Latches - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-21-2016, 11:58 AM   #1

Name: J
Trailer: Scamp
North Carolina
Trillium Door "Rubber"/Cabinet Latches

Where can I get the best direct fit door rubber/trim that goes around the door frame? It was glued in and some parts tore when removing.

I haven't decided if I want to modify the cabinet latches yet, most are still holding good, but what are some "original-ish" looking quality improvements that I can make?
JBjunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 01:24 PM   #2

Name: Glen
Trailer: Trillium
Manitoba
Registry
I went to a auto junk yard that lets you pick a part and found the rubber molding from a car door frame. You have to look carefully as different cars use a wide variety of stripping. The one I found fit almost perfectly and they charged me $2.00. There might be a picture on my restoration pictures.
Glen_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 08:29 AM   #3

Name: Duane
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 1300
New Brunswick
To find door seals just Google "d shaped rubber door seals" and you will fine many different places that have what you need. I use Google now for all sorts of things I need to know or buy. Good luck !
getaway1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium